BYC Café

It hasn't got that hot here yet thankfully. Above 90F is a bit much for me these days.
Me too!

We broke records for the day yesterday and will likely break today's record high too. It does not normally get this hot in May

We hung a screen door between the computer and the screen room can use it early morning
or fall bring fresh air in
At one time the house did not have the office part off the screen room think it was all part of the deck they closed the one end to make I think an office buyt maybe a bedroom out of it> no Closet

I let Captain out of the ward. His first order of business was to jump Torvi.
Fabio naturally knocked him off.
Captain's second order of business was to start a fight with Fabio. I broke them up twice and they went for a third go. I snatched up Cap and tossed his butt back in the ward.
MY second order is business was placing an ad for Cap on CL. I could let them fight it out but I have little patience for nursing them back to health afterwards just to have them do it again.
I have zero experience in determining if they are in a fight to the death mode. All I do know is Fabio is a more experienced fighter (thanks to his using me as a punching bag) and he is coming to the fight with two daggers and Cap is coming with a sling shot. And Fabio isn't sleeping this time...

Hens get to trust their roosters I've found and a sudden change in senior rooster really upsets them, especially if it's some underage upstart!
Even if he's REALLY cute?? ;)

The wrestling "room" got a workout yesterday.
Who is the one on our right? Serious quads on that boy.

I have one from her and would like more but they aren't cheap.
I might try and see if she would like to swap a lamp for some pictures.
You stole my idea!!!!!! :D
She has some serious talent.

I imagine all you Americans are very familiar with liquid smoke
I had to order it from Amazon the one time I tried making bacon. Apparently it is real smoke that is captured then liquified somehow. I was wondering if it was just some combination of chemicals.

ron, you're such a great cook and baker, you are every woman's dream!!
Yeah but he's taken.

I finished up a big order for a computer replacement project today.
UC Davis is helping the economy!!

Back
Top Bottom