BYC Café

A belated good morning, Cafe. I brewed a fresh pot - just returned from the dentist's office. On 3/13 I got my temporary 'new' teeth - supposed to last 7 to 10 days until I got the permanent. Well, today I finally got me 'real' teeth. They look good. Not too perfect, and once again I can eat an apple or corn on the cob.

Another beautiful day is winding to an end here. This encapsulates the weather we've been having this spring
P1090606.JPG

A belated good morning, Cafe. I brewed a fresh pot - just returned from the dentist's office. On 3/13 I got my temporary 'new' teeth - supposed to last 7 to 10 days until I got the permanent. Well, today I finally got me 'real' teeth. They look good. Not too perfect, and once again I can eat an apple or corn on the cob.
That is good news! It does help to have working teeth

I'm due to get mine sorted when the dentist reopens.

Morning all Good for you Sour.. A nice fitting pair is worth it's weight in gold.
Sitting here with my second cup thanks I will make dollar sized pancakes anyone wants some
Yes please Penny. I really should make some myself. I think about it and then by the time it comes to cook I either forget or can't be bothered.

The afternoon went on hold here as a storm turned up. Good to get the rain though. It only takes a few days of sun at this time of year for the ground to dry up and start cracking.
I did manage to get the jungle on the roof cut and some of the bank out the front de-weeded.
There's stuff growing on that bank I've never seen before!

Hey, Shad. Doing pretty well. Think I might finally be getting caught up at work, but I'm sure glad it's Friday. Our short week hasn't felt any shorter! Trying to get caught up with you guys, as well. I hope you're doing well.
Hi, Meg. Nice to see you back.
I know the feeling about trying to get caught up at work. But I have given up on that notion months ago. It'll never happen.

Back
Top Bottom