BYC Café

View attachment 2225690
This is a wine glass I did yesterday. It's for my DD1 she is a poet and has a website with this name. So I made her a glass that say's Crazy Poet and on the back it's a fairy sitting on the moon.
Pretty cool!
Always wanted to play with this.
Stencils and acid or mechanical grinding?

4 inches long, I have small hands my thumb matches diameter .. Has a belt clip
1593820383706.png

I dewormed the flock tonight.
I've got two hens that clocked in at 7.25#. They both out weigh Fabio who was 6.44#.
My poor broody girl is only 3.73#.
The 9 week old pullets averaged 2# and the two cockerels were about 2.66#. I was surprised at their weights.

Last edited:
I'm having a hell of a time getting that fiberglass tub and surround out.
I tried to remove the drain and it snapped in the wrench. So I used the Fein saw to cut around the drain and I'll figure out how to get it out of the pipe later.
There were holes drilled all along the bottom edge of the tub with cured expanding foam behind them. I cut out a section of the tub and the entire thing is basically foam-n-filled to the damn concrete floor. So I'll be bringing the sawzall to work tomorrow, cutting off the surround in two chunks then cutting the tub in thirds and prying each section off the floor (hopefully).
Things like this always slow me down.

I'm having a hell of a time getting that fiberglass tub and surround out.
I tried to remove the drain and it snapped in the wrench. So I used the Fein saw to cut around the drain and I'll figure out how to get it out of the pipe later.
There were holes drilled all along the bottom edge of the tub with cured expanding foam behind them. I cut out a section of the tub and the entire thing is basically foam-n-filled to the damn concrete floor. So I'll be bringing the sawzall to work tomorrow, cutting off the surround in two chunks then cutting the tub in thirds and prying each section off the floor (hopefully).
Things like this always slow me down.
That does sound frustrating. I hope you can get it out now-- and then building soon

Back
Top Bottom