BYC Café

the weather cheered up here today and I managed to get a decent photo of Obelix, now almost fully recovered from the fox attack in May :woot
P1090778.JPG

Went for a 'Respite Ride' today, bathed in the AC in van and 3 stores.
Actually sat on edge of cooler shelf to wait for my deli order of fried chicken, coleslaw, and watermelon. Stocked up on some food and treats for me and got the needed chicken chow.
Less crabby now, but stilltoodamnHOT!!

the weather cheered up here today and I managed to get a decent photo of Obelix, now almost fully recovered from the fox attack in May :woot
View attachment 2228222
He's stunning!! :love
So glad to see he's up on his feet and doing so well. I remember you writing what bad shape he was in after the attack.
Now... where's a recent picture of that little chick with the great eyeliner?! :caf

And now that wretched weather is on my doorstep. It makes doing the kind of work I'm doing miserable.
I cannot imagine.....well, I can, so I don't....luckily I don't really have to.
Have gotten few tasks done, anything the least bit physical I do very early in the morning.

where's a recent picture of that little chick with the great eyeliner?! :caf
As it happens I got one of him/her this morning too, but not so good,
P1090768.JPG

Ruthin has mum's pea comb and dad's legs (assuming this is Sven's not Chirk's), and still got the eyeliner, though has changed colour completely from chipmunk to greyscale 🙃 Something that looks like a Swedish Flower and lays blue eggs would be wonderful!

Perris, he is a very handsome fella.
I think so too. And has a lovely nature - let's hope that continues. I know in due course he'll start challenging for dominance, but for now he's not, and we can all enjoy him

Back
Top Bottom