BYC Café

I locked the worst offender, Una, in the elevated crate in front of the floor fan after a dunk. Boy is she pissed!
I closed the pop door to the coop and tossed the other two out in the run. They are clucking and pacing and not as manic as Una. Who knows? Maybe this will be a great way to break them.

I think you meant Ron. Ron is the bean grinder. See below...

I am now and I'm LOVING it!!!
No, I was teasing you about your grind.

I locked the worst offender, Una, in the elevated crate in front of the floor fan after a dunk. Boy is she pissed!
I closed the pop door to the coop and tossed the other two out in the run. They are clucking and pacing and not as manic as Una. Who knows? Maybe this will be a great way to break them.

I think you meant Ron. Ron is the bean grinder. See below...

I am now and I'm LOVING it!!!
I was supposed to roast some more beans today!

I will have to tomorrow and then grind them for coffee

I had about a foot cut off my hair! Much cooler.
The A/C is shot in my car. The temp ranged between 88 and 93 on the 3 hr drive (one way) to take DH to the clinical trial and drop him off to his daughter. I've never been more happy about chopping my hair off in a pixie than that day. I could feel the wind blasting up the back of my sweaty head!

Good morning Cafe. Big pot of coffee is ready. Enjoy. :caf
So much for the hopes that locking those girls out in the run would help get them off the broody path. The two not locked in a crate marched straight into the coop and headed for the boxes.
I only have one crate. I just ordered two more. I'm going to have broody highway in my run before this season is over.

Back
Top Bottom