BYC Café

We are in the same spot in California but earlier. The death tolls are going up now due to the partying over the fourth of July Holiday. The lag in cases VS deaths is not very well believed by many.

You can't fix 'stupid'. It becomes reality when they or a loved one dies, and only then.

You can't fix 'stupid'. It becomes reality when they or a loved one dies, and only then.
I read an article about two people with covid that had double lung transplants. The second one said that He though the virus was a hoax until He almost died from it!

Our grand daughters just arrived from Annapolis. They are heading into their sophomore and junior years at college, but to me they are still 'little' kids, and I worry about them driving. :oops: Older girl goes home in a few days, and the other 'quarantines' here for two weeks before returning to college at Syracuse. I'll be cooking for 4. :yesss:

I have to wonder how long it has been going on.
Probably long before it started to hurt.
BTDT, but I knew my teeth were broken...didn't go until infection bloomed,
felt MUCH better with a couple hours of taking the antibiotics prior to having 4 molars pulled and a crown replaced.

Probably long before it started to hurt.
BTDT, but I knew my teeth were broken...didn't go until infection bloomed,
felt MUCH better with a couple hours of taking the antibiotics prior to having 4 molars pulled and a crown replaced.
4 pulled and a crown? Ugh. One was bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom