BYC Café

Walmart doesn't treat their employees so well, not surprised that employees hold back.

Like others have said those _enter here signs, - do not enter here signs drive me nuts. Wally has them and so does our grocery store. At the grocery store most of the women - me included ignore them.

Hey we wear masks, we social distance, that's enough!! At my Walmart there usually are NOT any other people in the aisles I choose.

BTW $1.00 Tree is doing the same thing with floor signs- :rantThey are no where as busy as a Walmart. Target doesn't have the crowds like Wally either.

I had a decent day of work.
I sanded 2 bedrooms and caulked my mom's to prep for paint.
Installed surface mount raceways to hide the interconnect cable for the under cabinet LEDs.
I painted the bathroom, the corner bedroom and half of the middle bedroom. Stopped when I used up one gallon.
I touched up the cabinet doors and drawers that were installed a few days ago.
I cut the herringbone tile inlay sans one corner. I've never tried this before. It came out okay.
IMG_20200815_191500352.jpg

Tomorrow I'll mark the wall for where it will go and start installing the backsplash on that side.

I ordered this cute mug for work that came today. I like it!
IMG_20200815_200442163.jpg

IMG_20200815_200436032.jpg

Installed surface mount raceways to hide the interconnect cable for the under cabinet LEDs.
I painted the bathroom, the corner bedroom and half of the middle bedroom. Stopped when I used up one gallon.
I cut the herringbone tile inlay sans one corner. I've never tried this before. It came out okay.
View attachment 2291973
Tomorrow I'll mark the wall for where it will go and start installing the backsplash on that side.

View attachment 2291976
View attachment 2291977
a personalized mug! love it! who's doing those?

View attachment 2291973

View attachment 2291976
View attachment 2291977
Where is the herringbone tilling going DL?

Back
Top Bottom