DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2018
NY Southern Tier
My Coop
Ugh, ugh, UGH!!!
One of the flange bolts popped out of the slot! I think the ABS flexed. I need to take the toilet off again and find out what's going on.
I cut out the gas line and my BIL remove it from the walls. But now I can't fire the water heater or furnace! Gah! (Yes, I reopened the meter valve...)
I'm calling in a plumber tomorrow to come go over the furnace anyway. I'll let them fix it...
It was chaotic here with mom's bedroom contents being moved in.
I put the shower curtain up that was here when we bought the place.
IMG_20200927_180601604.jpg

Last edited:

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Ugh, ugh, UGH!!!
One of the flange bolts popped out of the slot! I the The ABS flexed. I need to take the toilet of again and find out what's going on.
I cut out the gas line and my BIL remove it from the walls. But now I can't fire the water heater or furnace! Gah! (Yes, I reopened the meter valve...)
I'm calling in a plumber tomorrow to come go over the furnace anyway. I'll let them fix it...
View attachment 2350930
I hope the last minute stuff is sorted out before the move!

DrTheMomm

In the Brooder
May 4, 2020
West Texas
Guess a lot of us have Delta Dental insurance - I pay almost $ 36. a month (forever) plus it has a $ 50. deductible, etc. The receptionist said I didn't need to give her the $ 50. because my cleaning and exam were covered by my insurance. Then I got a bill from dentist for the $ 50 deductible. Duh!! Maybe she was a new receptionist. :confused:
With my insurance, any preventative treatment (like a semi-annual cleaning) is covered 100%. I'd ask some questions about that $50 bill.

Last edited:

CSolis

Crowing
May 17, 2020
Red Level, AL
Ugh, ugh, UGH!!!
One of the flange bolts popped out of the slot! I the The ABS flexed. I need to take the toilet of again and find out what's going on.
View attachment 2350930
Love the colors!

Top Bottom