BYC Café

I'm thinking the same as you... Wing flutter, laying on back... loss of consciousness, gone. This is the same lil gal I found laying on the ground in the hoop coop a few weeks back, cold and covered with ants.. Brought her in, warmed her next to my body by holding her, then kept her indoors with a daily outing when she had regained her senses.. She would pop up and run and flap her wings, then lay down again.. She had free range of the brooder room, and was walking straighter and taller the last few days so I had hope.
You did your best for her!

Got an Amizon delivery yesterday.
Looks a hell of a lot like my cat!
IMG_20201020_151429717.jpg

brexit what it does to you over there
I'm getting there Penny. I seem to be filling in forms for a life occupation atm.
I'm having to do stuff that most people already have sorted out. For example, I've had to open a bank account. One would think it should be easy. But, for the majority of banks you need the ID card that proves you're entiitled to live here and you can't get that without a bank account.:he
I haven't had a bank account for ten years.
It seems that someone has finally worked out this could be a problem.:barnie
Then one needs a certain amount of money in said account......
There is the matter of health cover. I have full Catalan health cover but someone forgot to include this as an alternative to private schemes on the forms.
It just goes on like this.
Nobody beleived the British would be so stupid as to leave the EU so no one bothered much to get things ready.
Also, the EU countries asssumed, reasonably imo, that the UK would come to an arranged divorce. It seems nobody had read Boris's school reports.:rolleyes: Well, you have a similar problem over there from what I've read.
Finally, for now, there is the awkward matter of a nasty virus going around that apparently keeps shutting countries down. It's quite difficult to submit forms and go to interviews if the departments are shut, or understaffed.
It's going to take months Penny.

I lost Goofy girl tonight. She was fine when I went in to lay down around 10.. heard a ruckus in the brooder room so I went to see what was up, and there she was on her back, eyes open, but not moving... Last pic from yesterday's outting in the yard.
View attachment 2381227
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom