BYC Café

Nice work, Aart! I'll bet you're glad that's taken care of. Going to put the "screw the board to saw horse" trick in my memory bank.
My daughter taught me that trick. Gotta sink the screw head below surface of board, easy with drywall screws..and helps that my(Dad's) sawhorses are made from 2x4's. As much as I've built over the years, was always scared of circular saws until she showed me some ropes.

I think we're at about 18". My husband has been plowing since 5am. Nahla is tickled:
Awww...nothing like a pup plowing thru the snow!!

The first two seasons are on Netflix here.
it's been an unexpected hit here; originally it had an afternoon slot, on BBC2 I think, and now it's prime time TV. Nostalgia central. And a bit sentimental sometimes. But some of the craftspeople's skills are amazing, and some of the things they work on are too. Steve did an incline clock on the last show I saw - that was mind-boggling!

My daughter taught me that trick. Gotta sink the screw head below surface of board, easy with drywall screws..and helps that my(Dad's) sawhorses are made from 2x4's. As much as I've built over the years, was always scared of circular saws until she showed me some ropes.

Awww...nothing like a pup plowing thru the snow!!
I don't mind circular saw, but I do not like the table saw. Scares the crap out of me :p

Good evening Cafe.
I've made a pot of tea if anyone is interested.
They've shut the National Park here due to an increase in Covid. People are just parking up when they aren't allowed to drive further and walking in. Normally people will drive into the park and walk their dogs etc. Now they are staying pretty much on the outskirts and that is where we are. Seven off lead dogs here today!!:he Owners completely oblivious to the fact their dogs were in with the donkeys or wanderinng around just outside my door. Chickens, sheep and ducks terrified. All day on dog watch. Slingshot tomorrow. I've had enough.

Good evening Cafe.
They've shut the National Park here due to an increase in Covid. People are just parking up when they aren't allowed to drive further and walking in. Normally people will drive into the park and walk their dogs etc. Now they are staying pretty much on the outskirts and that is where we are. Seven off lead dogs here today!!:he Owners completely oblivious to the fact their dogs were in with the donkeys or wanderinng around just outside my door. Chickens, sheep and ducks terrified. All day on dog watch. Slingshot tomorrow. I've had enough.
That's too bad, Shadrach. Hopefully nothing happens to the animals again :(

it's been an unexpected hit here; originally it had an afternoon slot, on BBC2 I think, and now it's prime time TV. Nostalgia central. And a bit sentimental sometimes. But some of the craftspeople's skills are amazing, and some of the things they work on are too. Steve did an incline clock on the last show I saw - that was mind-boggling!
It makes me sad that I cannot find the newer seasons to watch. Hopefully the show will be picked up here by either netflix or Hulu. I would not mind if it was available on amazon too

Good evening Cafe.
Poor you and your animals. What sort of sling do you use? The Balearic ones are astonishing!

Back
Top Bottom