BYC Café

I had to cut the door jambs and the bottom of the new door down to fit the RO for the lower level bedroom at my dad's house. Running a door short end through the table saw, by yourself, in the rain was not fun. 🙄
Needless to say the cut is less than perfect. It's the bottom of the door. Let's see if anyone even notices it.
Then I had to remove the door to deepen the recess to make the hinges flush so it would close without hitting and leave enough room for paint. I accidentally poked my finger with a fresh utility knife blade and got blood on the door. Oops.
I finished the trim on that wall and painted the long wall before calling it quits.
I made a beef stew in the Crock-Pot this morning. I used black garlic in it and I can't wait to see how it turned out!
View attachment 2412739
You could have kept the blood dripping from your finger out of the dinner ffs!:p
Looks lovely DL.

Thanks, Shad :) This particular year has more to do with covid than anything. We've had over 1000 cases a day for 5 straight days :hmm
It isn't any better here Meg and lots of people still haven't got the message.
Despite my scepticism though the weekend area lockdowns are having some effect.
This virus is going to be around for quite some time I think. Just have to be carefull and stick with chickens.:D

Back
Top Bottom