DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2018
NY Southern Tier
My Coop
When I took DH to his urology appointment this morning, the male PA came in followed by his female assistant! When the PA got to the point of DHs prostate exam, I stepped out into the hall. About 5 minutes later the PA opened the door and said DH was cleaning up in the bathroom.
After he and his assistant left and DH came out of the bathroom I asked if he wanted a cigarette after his menage a trois. He said "we must never speak of this again"! Every now and again he surprises me by understanding my jokes.

cmom

Hilltop Farm
13 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
I compost what comes out of my coop with garden waste and grass clippings. With the current population, I dump the bucket about every 5 to 6 days. I tend to shatter the buckets in the winter when I bang them on the side of the bin to break the frozen mass out.
Driving down Main St this summer, I saw that someone put out a veritable tower of empty cat litter buckets with the lids. I stopped the car and loaded up. They are in my garage.
Bring it on poopers, bring it on.
That was a great find. I use buckets to put my feed in. It's easier to handle the buckets and I have several coops all with 40# feeders. I use 2 buckets per feeder so I put the bucket handle wraps on the buckets. Much easier on the hands. I realize you're not using the buckets for feed but for poop. I rake out the poop from under the coops and put the poop in our front end loader. I also realize not everyone has a front end loader.
Compost piles. We usually have two piles but we had already spread out one of them. This is a new pile.
IMG_20190803_101930.jpg

LaFleche

Free Ranging
Sep 22, 2012
Germany
Good evening everyone!

It is 20.15 here in Germany and freezing.

Just finished cooking 6 litres of Moro carrot soup as the Airedale puppy is having some digestive accelerations due to preferably guzzling up puddles. :rolleyes:
When I took DH to his urology appointment this morning, the male PA came in followed by his female assistant! When the PA got to the point of DHs prostate exam, I stepped out into the hall. About 5 minutes later the PA opened the door and said DH was cleaning up in the bathroom.
After he and his assistant left and DH came out of the bathroom I asked if he wanted a cigarette after his menage a trois. He said "we must never speak of this again"! Every now and again he surprises me by understanding my jokes.
I hope everything was alright apart from the threesome adventure.

Top Bottom