BYC Café

This pup is a F2 cross, and to me appears to be more silky haired than curled. Only time will tell if she sheds or not. Dani died 19 months ago, and there are places where her hair still remains. :lau The Princess is somewhat of a neatness freak, and it is great to see puppy toys strewn throughout the house.
Gosh, I can't believe it's been that long ago. I'll bet it's nice to have a new joy-spreader around. And toy-spreader :gig

Good evening Cafe.
Leek and potato soup on the stove for those who are cold and hungry like me.:plbb
Cold is of course relative and my whinge range got hit last night at -2C. It didn't get much above 8C today and we have a Westerly wind warning of 50mph to 60mph gusts.
I've got a sick rooster; heart, or liver problem I'm guessing. He's eating and behaving normally but his conb and wattles tell another story. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do for him. Steeling myself to finding him dead one morning.:(

I've got a sick rooster; heart, or liver problem I'm guessing. He's eating and behaving normally but his conb and wattles tell another story. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do for him. Steeling myself to finding him dead one morning.:(
This is sad news. Who is it?

Good evening Cafe.
Leek and potato soup on the stove for those who are cold and hungry like me.:plbb
Cold is of course relative and my whinge range got hit last night at -2C. It didn't get much above 8C today and we have a Westerly wind warning of 50mph to 60mph gusts.
Give him vitamins and a high protein diet. Can't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom