BYC Café

Well, it's a bit embarassing. I've been here 10 years, but I speak to people for around five minutes once a week on average. I live up a mountain and don't get out much.:p
:eek: But you could watch Spanish TV and read the paper and books in Spanish, right?

I found it quite easy to learn this way whatever the language, and the Spaniards really appreciate the effort. They will love you for it. :D

ETA: Best time to tackle it, as there is not much else one can do because of the Covid restrictions. ;)

Last edited:
:eek: But you could watch Spanish TV and read the paper and books in Spanish, right?

I found it quite easy to learn this way whatever the language, and the Spaniards really appreciate the effort. They will love you for it. :D
I don't have TV.
Here, most of the locals speak Catalan. My Catalan is surprisngly good given the practice I get. But, as soon as you have to deal with anything technical, medical, or official, they speak/write Spanish. You really need both languages.
If the kind of life I lead here involved more people contact I would make the effort to learn Spanish. As it is, all the creatures here including some of the wildlife have learnt English to accomadate me.:D

She crapped three times during her spa treatment. I'd think she couldn't poop easily if she were impacted. It sure looks like poop. I just cannot get it off.
View attachment 2490851
have you tried rubbing with smooth peanut butter? that will get tar off skin, so if the gunk is not part of her, pb might shift it.

Back
Top Bottom