BYC Café

DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2018
NY Southern Tier
My Coop
My Coop
Good morning Cafe and many thanks for the hot coffee and warm rolls with butter and jelly!

I am selling a bunch of stuff that has just been taking up space here and selling anything of use that I think someone might want from cleaning out dad's house.
I actually sold the chair lift that my dad had installed. I sold it for a fraction of the price dad paid but it's sold and the new owners can reap the benefits. The very kind gentleman I've been talking to has a wife with the same condition as DH so I'm quite pleased he saw my ad and is buying it. He is sending his daughter down for it. They are north of Syracuse.

aart

Chicken Juggler!
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Nov 27, 2012
SW Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
Hot Water Heater. :rolleyes:
on the blink?
No, just another inaccurate phrase that drives me nuts.

My water heater is a separate unit from the boiler that heats the house.
Luckily both are working fine(knocks wood) and I can do the maintenance myself

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Good morning Cafe and many thanks for the hot coffee and warm rolls with butter and jelly!

I am selling a bunch of stuff that has just been taking up space here and selling anything of use that I think someone might want from cleaning out dad's house.
I actually sold the chair lift that my dad had installed. I sold it for a fraction of the price dad paid but it's sold and the new owners can reap the benefits. The very kind gentleman I've been talking to has a wife with the same condition as DH so I'm quite pleased he saw my ad and is buying it. He is sending his daughter down for it. They are north of Syracuse.
Are you having a yard sale?

Top Bottom