BYC Café

Good morning Cafe'. Good deal DL.

! = Oh No! I am a parent!! Ewww! The baby is crying!!! What now!!!!
@ = I got this now. info @parent.com Been there, done that.
# = Totally outnumbered now... Oh, you have more than 4 in your party, wait for the big table.
$ = Where did all of the freaking money go?

:lau I always wondered the designations.

Morning and thanks for the hot coffee! It is sunny and snowing, breezy, just another day up here in the clouds.
DS$ (impossible to get them mixed up, lol) will, as of Saturday, be wrestling for their "rival" school. There were only the 4 kids that signed up so they got permission to merge with the other school that was closest. I think it will be weird if Joe does well in the State tournament only because they put banners in the school gyms and where he goes for schooling, will have a pic in the hallway after graduation, and who knows what next year will bring, but that will be three(?) different high schools with my kid's mug on display. But on the flip side, the college coaches will have more than one opinion as to the wrestling skills they see in him. Whatever! He is wrestling and this school adds only another 15 mins or so to the drive as opposed to the other possibilities that might have happened this year.
I think I need another cup!
Have a great day you all!

Thanks for the coffee! I needed another cup.

We have some sunshine here for the first time in a about a week. So much appreciated this time of year when it can be so gloomy.

Gotta share this picture. My chickens have a new friend.

I just went out to see how it was going. They've eaten off his eyes and mouth. (BOSS) They took a few swipes at his belly too. We'll see if they finish him off before the sun and warm air melt him into the ground.

Attachments

• IMG_E0655.JPG
    IMG_E0655.JPG
    785 KB · Views: 5

We have some sunshine here for the first time in a about a week. So much appreciated this time of year when it can be so gloomy.

I just went out to see how it was going. They've eaten off his eyes and mouth. (BOSS) They took a few swipes at his belly too. We'll see if they finish him off before the sun and warm air melt him into the ground.
Chickens are so curious!

If I did that and put a feather duster on it's "butt", Fabio would kill it.

Back
Top Bottom