BYC Café

so tending to suggest a wait and see approach to the prostate?

Yes

Also, advances in treatment might be a factor?

Just the radioactive seeds or pellets. He's not a candidate.

Do they consider it to be early or late onset alzheimer's disease?

Anything earlier than 65 is early onset.
He started showing signs of problems thinking and remembering at work when he was 59.

Regardless that he is so young, the disease is progressing faster. The MMSE score has been dropping. That score is what indicates the stage he is in.
I've been helping him more and more with things. There are very few things he can do unassisted anymore.

Good evening Cafe.
I've made a pot of tea.
I hope all these pressures don't wiegh too heavily on you Tonya.
The main houuse occupants are killing the sheep by overfeeding, mainly barly from what I can tell.
P1100019.JPG

The score is contradicting his current condition? Or does the dropping score indicate he's getting worse?
The dropping score is indicating he is getting worse.
I don't need to know the score to know he's getting worse. I accepted that long ago.
I don't know how long this path is or the route it will take. I only know the destination.

I can't imagine being faced with such a dilemma DL.

Makes my trials today seem totally insignificant.

Fricking idiots got stuck in my driveway and turned most of it into ice by spinning tires.
Had to go up fire up the thrower and clear the hill, which they thankfully hadn't ruined yet. Tractor wouldn't start at first because PTO was on.
Thankgod they got out.
😡
🤬
😡
🤬
😡

Yes

Just the radioactive seeds or pellets. He's not a candidate.

Anything earlier than 65 is early onset.
He started showing signs of problems thinking and remembering at work when he was 59.

Regardless that he is so young, the disease is progressing faster. The MMSE score has been dropping. That score is what indicates the stage he is in.
I've been helping him more and more with things. There are very few things he can do unassisted anymore.
Early onset is faster. Is there a genetic component to it?

Sorry to digress from the Prostate cancer topic

Sorry to digress from the Prostate cancer topic
I'm not. I need to get off both topics for a while to give my brain a break.

Sooooo.
It's going to be a high of 9 and low of -6 Friday, the next day Seneca is scheduled for a soak. I think I'll skip it.
Starting Thursday night we dip into single digits going to an expected low of -11 and coming back out Sunday to a high of 21.
I didn't get much crusty off on yesterday's treatment but it looked better. I think the Nu-Stock is really helping but am nervous putting anything on her skin in these temps.
The Nu-Stock is 73% sulfur, 2% pine oil and 25% mineral oil.
I'm thinking about skipping it too until the weather warms a bit.

I'm not. I need to get off both topics for a while to give my brain a break.

Sooooo.
It's going to be a high of 9 and low of -6 Friday, the next day Seneca is scheduled for a soak. I think I'll skip it.
Starting Thursday night we dip into single digits going to an expected low of -11 and coming back out Sunday to a high of 21.
I didn't get much crusty off on yesterday's treatment but it looked better. I think the Nu-Stock is really helping but am nervous putting anything on her skin in these temps.
The Nu-Stock is 73% sulfur, 2% pine oil and 25% mineral oil.
I'm thinking about skipping it too until the weather warms a bit.
She might heal up now on her own now from the early treatments

Back
Top Bottom