BYC Café

I have some exercises I (ahem) should be doing... :oops: I'm sure it would help if I followed through on everything...

He really got my back "fixed" about 10 years ago. I've been in several car accidents (walked out of every one, thank you seatbelts!). Now it's just maintaining the alignment. I could probably go less often if I did my bleeping exercises!
I have exercises for my Back. I need to do them at least twice a week or I wind up in pain.

Last edited:
Got my truck inspected, went to get corn for freezing, but they hadn't picked it yet - maybe tomorrow. Worked 4 dogs. Loving this cooler weather.
For vehicles that are over 5 years old, and are gas, California has us come in for a Smog test every two years. I had to take the 2005 honda civic in last may for the test. It passed!

They do not test anything else but smog.

For vehicles that are over 5 years old, and are gas, California has us come in for a Smog test every two years. I had to take the 2005 honda civic in last may for the test. It passed!

They do not test anything else but smog.
Here it's every two years - emissions, brakes, lights, horn --------------

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

Another cool morning here. I've had the windows cracked all week, day and night.
The temp drops next week and I'll have to build a fire. I got the stove ready early last week.
I had replaced a dozen fire bricks 2 seasons ago and when I was shoveling ash late last season, one of the bottom fire bricks broke.

I pulled all of them and couldn't believe how badly degraded the new one I put in were. They were junk. I went to Traktor Supply and got another dozen. They felt over twice as heavy as the ones that had broken and degraded.

At least the stove is now in a "fire at will" state.

Today we also meet the NP that we may use for routine health care. She was recommended to us by our previous GP who left the practice to go to the VA hospital.

Back
Top Bottom