BYC Café

I hate football. Hubby only watches one team, but it's one too many.
I don't hate football, or any professional sports actually. But there is WAY TOO MUCH money paid to those athletes, I won't watch.

I'm going to visit our "daughter" today. She finished her chemo Sept 7th.
How is she doing? Have a great visit.

cut up a big ole tree that blew down over the road to the stables. It was rotting at the base but anyway, it will add to the firewood stash.
Sounds like easy pickings :D

Our "daughter" is doing VERY WELL! :celebrate Thanks for the well wishes.

She has a PET scan next week, then meets with her Dr. after that. There may be some other treatments involved, but she won't know until the PET scan. I'm hoping that all the lumps are gone...! They'll also check to see how her immune system is doing now, since chemo basically trashes it.

I got to hug her! It brought tears to my eyes. 🥲

She and Freya had a great time! Freya loves everyone, but especially people who gush over her and call her cute. And smell like another animal (cats)!

a-snap, crackle, and popping.
Remember those days, then hoping things stay in place.
Do they work your muscles too?
I quit needing the chirocrackin' thing after I went to a good PT who showed me how to keep my muscles strong and balanced so the vertebrae stayed where they belonged.
I mentioned it to one cracker, he told me it was BS, so byebye crackerman.

I quit needing the chirocrackin' thing after I went to a good PT who showed me how to keep my muscles strong and balanced so the vertebrae stayed where they belonged.
I have some exercises I (ahem) should be doing... :oops: I'm sure it would help if I followed through on everything...

He really got my back "fixed" about 10 years ago. I've been in several car accidents (walked out of every one, thank you seatbelts!). Now it's just maintaining the alignment. I could probably go less often if I did my bleeping exercises!

Back
Top Bottom