BYC Café

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! Sunny and cold here. Meg, I hope you and your Dad both recover quickly. Sounds like a bit of a rough go...:hugs
Welcome to the Cafe, Marie!
DS$ won his weight. He was pretty happy and wrestled against most of the contenders for State. 2 Pins, 2 Majors and the final was a decision against the (previously :D) top ranked kid at that weight. They had never met before so it was a good look to prepare for State next month. A very good and tiring weekend with late nights. I really needed the coffee this morning and DS$ went off to practice same as always, win or lose.
Enjoy the day and hugs to all!

Hi Margie, congrats to your boy on his win! Take all the coffee you need, it's a bottomless pot.

DS$ won his weight. He was pretty happy and wrestled against most of the contenders for State. 2 Pins, 2 Majors and the final was a decision against the (previously :D) top ranked kid at that weight.
Congratulations to your son!! What a great accomplishment!

Looks like the temperature limit for the chickens is also above 20, then they'll come out.

IMG_20220123_105125044_HDR.jpg

Looks like they've vacuumed the house and brought it out for you to empty ;)
Nope. That was me getting pissed off at that useless piece of crap and tossing it out the door of the coop last night after it wouldn't vacuum the dusty debris from the nest boxes I was cleaning. They can crap all over it if they want to. It's headed for the trash can.

@DobieLover, when you had 3ish feet of snow, how did you ever shovel that out of the run? How did you even get to the run? I keep remembering the picture you've posted (why to make sure your run door open out!) and wondering how you got through it.
It was 42" in a 24 hr period. It didn't get in the run. My run has a solid roof on it. I just shoveled paths to the coop and run so I could tend the flock. They were locked in for over a month before enough snow melted for them to venture out.

Back
Top Bottom