BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

The heat comes today. High in the 90s.

Astrid was released from the breaker last night and roosted. Still acting normal this morning.
Wren was starting crap with Jody who was still in the breaker. Never saw that before. They almost started fence fighting, hackles flared, wings out, staring each other down while Wren kept picking up and dropping things to challenge... that same crap Fabio does to me.
I tossed Wren out the run door.

The rain totally missed us here. I'll have to water everything this weekend, probably Sunday.

Had my yearly physical this morning. Fasting for a blood draw is the pits. One cup of black coffee. By the time I got home and ate something, I was done. I needed a nap. Then DH came home early and he sacked out on the couch, so I just stayed in bed until chickie snack time. :)

I snipped some dill and some chives from my Egyptian Walking Onions to add to the ranch dressing I made. Oh man, is that stuff GOOD! I scraped out the mixing bowl and licked the spoon.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready. BIG pot. Road trip in 2 hours.

I put Jody on the roost last night because some rain was splashing on her in the area of the run I have the breaker. She was still out and about this morning so maybe that helped get her head cleared of this 'I've gotta have chicks' business.

Back
Top Bottom