BYC Café

Dementia/Alzheimer's scares me more than cancer. My mom's mom lived to be 90 and had dementia. Mom's dad lived on his own into his 80s. My uncle lived to be 96 and tack sharp up to the end. Both my parents died young (58 and 60), and dad's parents died late 60s/mid 70s, no dementia that I know of.

Crossing my fingers and doing what I can to keep that wolf at bay.

I look at it the same way.. God could have made me blind but gave me back some sight.. Things I do not remember really do not run my life now...
I am happy, goofy to friends love to joke and laugh.
A man I love, he loves me a son to care for us when it is needed.
What else could I ask for ? Lot's of Chickens...

I'm hoping that we get the rain they say might come tonight. :flOr, it might go south of us and we could get diddly.
May be some around 1am...looks gnarly tho, eh?
I just replugged the 'leaky' areas of the garage door seals.
1656979055242.png

Dementia/Alzheimer's scares me more than cancer. My mom's mom lived to be 90 and had dementia. Mom's dad lived on his own into his 80s. My uncle lived to be 96 and tack sharp up to the end. Both my parents died young (58 and 60), and dad's parents died late 60s/mid 70s, no dementia that I know of.

Crossing my fingers and doing what I can to keep that wolf at bay.
Same here. Mom, Dad, and at least one aunt had dementia. Grandmother, Great grandma too.

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

Bella doesn't like the fireworks. She's not as bad as dogs I've had in the past but she definitely is very agitated and shakes when she hears the loud booms. She would not go potty last night! She stayed glued to my leg. I had bought a thundershirt for one of my past dogs that I kept, just in case. I wrapped her up tight in that and we all went to bed. She slept pretty darn soundly last night even though the fireworks were still popping! That's a nifty little anti-anxiety tool.

Back
Top Bottom