BYC Café

The framing is done.
IMG_20220813_173743651_HDR.jpg
:wee :wee :wee
It's a beautiful thing!!

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! We got a good rain last evening and so it feels cooler out there. DH brought in 5 ripe tomatoes from the greenhouse and he is very proud of them! DS$ will be in Kearney next weekend! :ya I can't wait to hear all about it!
We are having a family send-off and a few BDay celebrations tonight as the season starts to get real busy from here on out.
Enjoy the day in whatever way!

Good evening Cafe.
According to the weather forcast today was the last day of over 30C temperatures. We may even get some rain on Tuesday.
The wildlife costs and farming costs of this recent hot spell are serious. Nothing in the UK is kitted out for these temperatures over an extended period.
107F at my elder sisters yesterday apparently.

I spent a most of the afternoon today with my feet in a stream from a spring eating sorbet ice cream.

Good evening Cafe.
According to the weather forcast today was the last day of over 30C temperatures. We may even get some rain on Tuesday.
The wildlife costs and farming costs of this recent hot spell are serious. Nothing in the UK is kitted out for these temperatures over an extended period.
107F at my elder sisters yesterday apparently.

I spent a most of the afternoon today with my feet in a stream from a spring eating sorbet ice cream.
We are moving into another heat wave here-- Two of the days will be 107F here. Most have AC here so will be fine. Cooling center will be open for those that need cooling.

Back
Top Bottom