BYC Café

Good morning Cafe! Thanks for the coffee DL!

I’m late today because the condo above me decided to have a kids sleepover last night and they were all running around screaming until 1:30am (technically 2:30am with the time change) 👀 Take me back to Cape Breton! It will be a relief when this PhD is done and I can say goodbye to the part-time city life. Hopefully I can get a better sleep tonight.

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee. We also had a dusting of snow overnight and 18F to start the day with. Did everyone Spring Forward?
I kind of like the classic look, DL, but I am not an interior anything!
I am eagerly waiting to talk to DS$ about his take on the D2 Championships.
There were some wild outcomes and unexpected results with his teammates
that mirrored some of his own HS wrestling experiences and I am thinking that it was good for him to realize that it is just part of wrestling and life for everyone in general.

Sour, if you are sharing, I would love a croissant if they are ready!
Enjoy the day!

It's still not hooked up. And NYSEG has 10 days to switch out the meter so I'm sure they'll wait as long as possible before doing so.
Bummer. Do you have to pay for the meter? I did, I think back in 2015 it was about $250, probably a lot more now.

Looking for opinions on possible tile patterns for my 3x6 tile in the shower stalls
To my eye the herringbone is too busy on the wall. I would probably choose the running bond, least busy and easier to install.

Do you have to pay for the meter?
I'm not sure if it was included in my quote or not. I'll have to look closer.
To my eye the herringbone is too busy on the wall. I would probably choose the running bond, least busy and easier to install.
Thank you!
I always lean toward that pattern and it's easy to do as you mention. The herringbone is a timeless pattern but so is the running bond.
I once did a small accent area under a shorter height wall cabinet to give the backsplash some architectural interest instead of running an accent strip through it and liked it. But it was one small are framed in with pencil tile.

Good morning Cafe. Brought coffee. I was bit in the butt by the time change here also.
Never have been a fan of them.
Thanks for the coffee. I'm just in from running Bella and could use a hot cup. Tomorrow it's supposed to start snowing again with the heavier stuff falling on Tuesday. But again only about 8 in total. Not really that bad!

I can't get motivated.
I did get Bella out for an hour long hike and she ran into Willow so that's good.
But I've been sitting on me arse just planning and not DOING!
I did find some nice replacement vessel sinks, faucets and bathroom hardware for both bathrooms with a total cost of just about what I got for all the stuff I sold out of the basement. And I still have to go through the spare room and garage so there is more to go. That part does feel like I've accomplished something.

Back
Top Bottom