BYC Café

I put it in a plastic back and keep it in the fridge. I've used bulbs that are 6 months old without a problem.
You can buy black garlic and higher quality grocery stores if you want to try it.
I think we will just by some first and then I know my better half can make it with all the gadgets she has at her disposal. I like mild garlic in stews.

I'm fine now that I'm awake and have had my medication. I had fallen asleep in my comfortable chair but I woke up when hubby was in the room. I'm a light sleeper and usually wake myself up when I'm not breathing well. The C-pap machine helps but it also wakes me up so I'm not really getting a restful sleep. Thank you for your concern.

You ever need to talk, I'm here, and you are always free to use me as a sounding board.

I too have to find a way to not lift 50 lb bags. I don't know how we will get them out of the van and into the 25 gallon metal cans we have at each coop. Besides lifting them out ofthe van I have to pick them up off of the top of the John Deere garden tractor to get them in the can. I have two herniated discs in my lower back that have been treated for years. I'm ready for another epidural on them now. At the moment 5 lb bags are to much. A friend checked all the cans and unloaded the last 3 bags what we feeds all the flocks and the cans are full so my wife can fill feeders. I totally understand the movement of the table saw and chop saw. We need both moved into position to use to get set of new brooders built in 7 days. By Thursday I think I can at least watch help and explain what and how to get it done.

Wishing you well with your PT Tonya. We both just finished PT a couple of weeks ago.

I have a yard girl that helps me with all the heavy lifting.

I would recommend someone like that to hire on food days.

I have to share this picture of a painting a friend did for me.
View attachment 3677880
This is a painting by Diane Heater.
https://www.facebook.com/mdianaheaterart/
She is an old college friend of hubby's. She has terminal cancer (breast cancer, moved into bones), so any time he visits her might be the last. This is the first time I've been able to come along, and she made this for me. It will be a treasure, foreven.

He doesn't have a name, yet. I'm open to suggestions.

Her pencil drawings of faces are... phenomonal. Somehow, she gets the eyes... right. So very right.

Just down right gorgeous!!!

Big flock of turkey in the back field, haven't seen them much the last couple years.
They always make me smile.
Every night between 5 and 6 a flock of 15 comes from the hayfield across the road, crosses into our property and goes to the back where they roost in the pines. I enjoy watching their antics as they pass through.

Every night between 5 and 6 a flock of 15 comes from the hayfield across the road, crosses into our property and goes to the back where they roost in the pines. I enjoy watching their antics as they pass through.
That's about the average flock size IME.
I see them most every year, some more than others, less since I stopped mowing a couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom