BYC Café

Eek!

I REALLY tried.
But I managed to move wrong 4 times and really zinged my back while wearing my brace.
All I was doing is a little pruning:
View attachment 3843486
View attachment 3843485
weeding (on my hands and knees):
View attachment 3843487
and spreading mulch that got dumped in piles:
View attachment 3843490View attachment 3843489
I even called it of at noon because it was getting hot.
View attachment 3843488
I'll rest for a few hours then tackle getting the rest of this spirea out of my beauty berry and get the rest of the beds ready for mulch.View attachment 3843483

This weigela was one of the very few shrubs that we kept that was on the property when we bought it.
View attachment 3843484

My nephew's fiance busied herself with weeding my garden beds. They'll get planted tomorrow, mulched with grass in the beds and wood chips around the beds.

I'm gonna take a nap now...
Have you happened to notice that you get a little carried away? I'm married to someone like that.

Have you happened to notice that you get a little carried away? I'm married to someone like that.
I think determined is the word.

Check this out...
IMG_20240525_185003515.jpg

FREE ferns! And they're native perennials. So they'll come up every year as long as I keep them watered and fed.

Last edited:
Good morning Cafè. Coffee is now ready too.

Need to get dog food today. I literally have nothing to feed them tonight. I messaged the guy that does the grinds and he can give me about half my order early. That's about 96#. That will last until the June orders are ready.

Back
Top Bottom