BYC Café

-5°F here, expected high of +6°F at 3 PM. However, we are usually colder than Mr. NOAA projects, it was supposed to be 0°F for a low last night/today, that might end up as the high.
We had more tully fog today but it was not too dense.

My Ruby doesn't play with toys, unless it's a squeaky chicken, and those she destroys in about a day constantly biting and making them squeak. For this reason, I've never allowed her near my real chickens!!! Every time I have someone babysit my animals I come home to a new Ruby toy, which just lays in the yard. I tell them Ruby doesn't play with toys, but they keep bringing them. haha If you toss a ball, she might go pick it up for a minute, or even just look at it, but she is not going to bring it back to you. No way. You threw it, you go get it. :lau
One of our cats loves to rip up paper! for her it is the best toy in the world. Yesterday she grabbed a to go menu from the kitchen cart and ran towards the stairs...It is cute but maddening. She even ripped up a 10 dollar bill last year!

One of our cats loves to rip up paper! for her it is the best toy in the world. Yesterday she grabbed a to go menu from the kitchen cart and ran towards the stairs...It is cute but maddening. She even ripped up a 10 dollar bill last year!
My puppy rips paper towels 😂 she makes it turn into confetti.

Our pit lab went into my purse and ate $100 worth of my money 😂 I still have a $5 from that money that I saved as a memory, it has a cute perfect bite mark ripped out of it. She was young at the time about 5 months old.

My cat steals hair ties. Before I didn't care because my hair was pretty short like a pixie cut and now it is past my shoulders so I like to have hair ties, but I can never find any 🙈

My puggle is a perfect angel and steals nothing. That's why she's my best buddy.

The beagle steals socks, It doesn't matter if they are clean or dirty. If you are unloading the dryer and a sock drops, before you even think about picking it up she will already have grabbed it. Now she's taught the puppy her sock hunting talents 🙄

My puppy rips paper towels 😂 she makes it turn into confetti.

Our pit lab went into my purse and ate $100 worth of my money 😂 I still have a $5 from that money that I saved as a memory, it has a cute perfect bite mark ripped out of it. She was young at the time about 5 months old.

My cat steals hair ties. Before I didn't care because my hair was pretty short like a pixie cut and now it is past my shoulders so I like to have hair ties, but I can never find any 🙈

My puggle is a perfect angel and steals nothing. That's why she's my best buddy.

The beagle steals socks, It doesn't matter if they are clean or dirty. If you are unloading the dryer and a sock drops, before you even think about picking it up she will already have grabbed it. Now she's taught the puppy her sock hunting talents 🙄
We have had cats that would steal socks. It is very funny seeing a cat running off with a sock in it's mouth!

I give her CBD oil (the real kind).

My puggle has to have it for her epilepsy without it she has more than 2 seizures a week.
I never thought of CBD oil. I have neighbors who use that for pain. Interesting solution. I think we need to see pictures of your special dogs. Maybe you posted them already. I'm so upside down, behind and lost since the upgrade that I know I'm missing stuff, and going through other stuff too fast just to get caught up. :oops:

I just read that if you use the sad or angry face, the person does not get a point in the likes(reacts) section. There are on negative points for them but 0 points
I didn’t realize points were so important to some people. I thought we were here to help and give honest opinions, not so much to score points.

Cute, but I don't think I'd be leaving any money laying around. :lau

Back
Top Bottom