BYC Café

I didn’t realize points were so important to some people. I thought we were here to help and give honest opinions, not so much to score points.
You're right. And I asked the question. The points don't really mean anything anyway. Nifty Chicken was saying perhaps they should all be worth a point. He doesn't view the angry face as someone being angry at a poster, but being angry with them. So, that explains why we have it. I hope it is used that way.

I never thought of CBD oil. I have neighbors who use that for pain. Interesting solution. I think we need to see pictures of your special dogs. Maybe you posted them already. I'm so upside down, behind and lost since the upgrade that I know I'm missing stuff, and going through other stuff too fast just to get caught up. :oops:
Jolene

IMG_20190701_124612~2.jpg

Anabelle (funny foot)

MVIMG_20190320_132711~2.jpg

Lucy

MVIMG_20190320_132454~2.jpg

Molly

IMG_20190320_132504~2.jpg

You're right. And I asked the question. The points don't really mean anything anyway. Nifty Chicken was saying perhaps they should all be worth a point. He doesn't view the angry face as someone being angry at a poster, but being angry with them. So, that explains why we have it. I hope it is used that way.
I didn't even know anything about the points 😂 That's how much I care about them

For pets with arthritis try giving them supplements of fish oil (Nordic Natural’s is a great brand) and glucosamine (Osteopath Bi-flex). Glucosamine twice a day for 4-6 weeks then once a day. This also goes for old humans. Might have to pare down the dose a little for a munchkin.

My DH takes his glucosamine every day and swears by it for his aches & pains.

For pets with arthritis try giving them supplements of fish oil (Nordic Natural’s is a great brand) and glucosamine (Osteopath Bi-flex). Glucosamine twice a day for 4-6 weeks then once a day. This also goes for old humans. Might have to pare down the dose a little for a munchkin.
That's what my vet recommends too. Pipsqueak, the munchkin, doesn't have arthritis yet. But, my older cat, Hviti, does. I give him a probiotic supplement called Spunky and it has glucosamine in it. He also has an upset tummy from time to time and the probiotics help with that. I have fish oil on hand and think I will give that to him as well. Can't hurt! Thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom