BYC Café

I had a DNA test done and it came back Visla/Staffordshire Terrior, but she looks so much like a Ridgeback that I want to do it again and see if I get the same result. I'm not so sure about those tests.
I had to look up both the Visla and Staffordshire Terrier. I can agree with the first but she sure doesn't have the blocky head/build of the ST.

One of our cats loves to rip up paper! for her it is the best toy in the world.
Our toilet paper is kept in a drawer rather than an accessible holder because DD1's cat can shred a roll in no time.

She even ripped up a 10 dollar bill last year!
That is what you get for asking if she could change a $10! Next time ask if she has two $5s

My cat steals hair ties.
We have that here as well.

The beagle steals socks, It doesn't matter if they are clean or dirty.
My stepsister used to do that when she was really little (and before we were related). She'd take socks and stick them all over the place. But all her mom or dad had to do was ask where the sock is that matches "this one" and she would go retrieve it no matter which hiding spot it was in.

I didn’t realize points were so important to some people. I thought we were here to help and give honest opinions, not so much to score points.
Yeah, points are not real important to me.

Everybody should experience California fog at least once. You get out in that valley and you can't see a thing!
The Calif fog you should see is the fog that rolls over the Golden Gate Bridge and the "in line" hills on either side in San Francisco. It's almost like The Blob coming for you!

He doesn't view the angry face as someone being angry at a poster, but being angry with them. So, that explains why we have it. I hope it is used that way.
Me too. I do appreciate the ability to "say" "I'm sad about that" or "I find that funny", "I'd be angry about that too" without having to create a post saying so.

My DH takes his glucosamine every day and swears by it for his aches & pains.
DW and I were taking Glucosamine for a few years on the advice of her Rheumatologist but didn't find it did anything for either of us. But that is why we got the Costco membership, one big bottle there cost much less than a small bottle at the grocery store, enough that it didn't take but a little more than one bottle to pay for the yearly membership.

The number of posts can be important since at some level you get premium member for life here
I think I saw that somewhere and remember thinking it was a pretty big number and that very few people would ever create that many posts.

I have posted these elswhere but they are so sickly cute that I thought they might put KDOGG331 off her doughnuts for a day or two.:p
P1172427.JPG

P1172429.JPG

P1162420.JPG

Morning Cafe everyone got up before me :frow made pot anyone wants one better to just get the glucosamine and condroiten as a mix good luck crush it in wet cat food for a cat I wrap it in burger for the two big dogs now Moose has had it for 3 years Snow just a year neither shows signs of problems.. Moose has soft tissue injury on his right front very tough to heal bought time is does the go wooo hooo hurt it again

Morning Cafe everyone got up before me :frow made pot anyone wants one better to just get the glucosamine and condroiten as a mix good luck crush it in wet cat food for a cat I wrap it in burger for the two big dogs now Moose has had it for 3 years Snow just a year neither shows signs of problems.. Moose has soft tissue injury on his right front very tough to heal bought time is does the go wooo hooo hurt it again
Thanks for the coffee!

Back
Top Bottom