BYC Café

Wow. That's awful. I don't think I could live without bell peppers and tomatoes. One or the other finds its way in to every dinner around here.
Spaghetti is quite palatable with just a little butter and Parm cheese. Oh, and nutritional teast flakes. Or brewer's yeast. Whichever is the yummy one.

I get blood blisters from spicy food, but I still eat it 😂
I had to Google those and OUCH!!!! Also.... DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE THAT. I saw one that was a literal hole and it was so gross and I almost puked. :lau :oops:
This is just terrible!!! So sorry you have to go through that @FortCluck!!! :hugs It's good to know that you eat the right things all the time and seem to enjoy them.

This is just terrible!!! So sorry you have to go through that @FortCluck!!! :hugs It's good to know that you eat the right things all the time and seem to enjoy them.
Well today I didn't eat perfectly. I'm at my parents and my mom made chicken parmesan so I just ate the noodles and this morning I had an egg and cheese multigrain bagel.

Tomorrow I'm back to my normal though.

What's a butter tart? :confused:
ROTFLMAO
sorry! They’re so ubiquitous in Canada I forgot no one else calls them that! You might call them “sugar pie”, they’re in a little pastry shell, like the size of a muffin bottom, and the filling is butter, brown sugar, usually maple syrup and I think egg yolk, caramelized together then baked till it sets. Many people add raisins (blech:sick) and others add walnuts or pecans. They’re a national Canadian food, like apple pie to Americans

Back
Top Bottom