BYC Café

Yup me too. Do you put those flavor things in it? I can't stand those.
I have a soda stream, which I use in the summer a lot. That is good with a little lemon in it! Also good plain, and I'm sure it counts as water. I love water too and just need to drink more of it.

I have a soda stream, which I use in the summer a lot. That is good with a little lemon in it! Also good plain, and I'm sure it counts as water. I love water too and just need to drink more of it.
It seems you like it tgen. I've never tried it, is it pretty simple? Does it make just a glass full or a do you have to make a bucket? We like rootbeer floats and sometimes a cream soda in the summer.

It seems you like it tgen. I've never tried it, is it pretty simple? Does it make just a glass full or a do you have to make a bucket? We like rootbeer floats and sometimes a cream soda in the summer.
All it does is put gas in water, causing the bubbles. So it comes out like soda water. It comes with a bottle, so you make a bottle of it each time. Slim styling will fit in your frig. It's very simple. Flavors are added after the fact if you want them. I sometimes squeeze a little lemon in it but usually not. It's amazingly refreshing on a hot day! More refreshing than a soda because there no syrup in it.

My doctor says no, things other than water don't count. Plain water, 6 to 8 cups, every day is a must.
Mine says the same. Actually all of my Drs say that only PLAIN water counts into those 6-8 cups a day.

When I was at the dentist yesterday they actually had a poster of how much sugar cubes are in a bottle of soda. Most were 55 cubes, I about died reading it!

I rarely drink soda and I don't even count my LaCroix water as my water consumption for the day.

Good morning Cafe 8 pages this time but made another pot so Coffee is on friends
I just made one too. Unless we have some afternoon coffee drinkers here, I think it's just you and me doing the morning thing. Although my morning really should be over. :oops: Have to be on the road to Olympia soon.

That's what I always heard too. Maybe that's changed :confused: Either way, I love water so no problem for me to drink that much (or twice that much).
I drink about a gallon and a half of just plain water every single day. I don't add any flavoring or anything to it because I just like plain water.

Sometimes I might add fresh fruit or citrus to it, but nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom