BYC Café

Training dogs entire focus is on them and what is happening. Mowing is blank mind time when all that matters is the next round. Fishing - I'm just absorbing everything around me and watching the ripples. The ocean - it's the sound and perhaps the scenery.

After years of working in high tech/science when I eventually had enough I went and put up fences. Apart from being outside and not having to wear a shirt and tie and be nice to people I would have preferred to beat about the head, the routine of fencing and not having to deal with people nearly so often was a massive relief.

Thank you, Tonya :hugs ❤ She would've been 12 this year. I know she had a good life. A longer life than many. Poor Nahla is home by herself, now. She's never been alone. I might take her to work with me a couple times a week. Also, might need some advice to take some weight off of her.
It's still hard losing them no matter how good a life they had. :hugs She was a beautiful girl. I didn't realize you were struggling with her.

It seems I always adopt chunky monkeys! I know how to take excess weight off a dog.
Just determine how much food they should be getting at their ideal weight and start feeding about 5% less than that and make sure they are getting out and exercising.
That is how Bella lost 11 pounds. That's a 13.5% drop in body weight from when I adopted her.

Before:
Bella Before.jpg

After:
IMG_20200308_094141303.jpg

Good morning, Cafe.

And yet another drizzly, dreary day here. It's wearing me down.

Yesterday a friend of mine told me he was becoming a coffee snob. He bought a French coffee press and a grinder. He keeps his beans in the frig and grinds them just before making the coffee. He actually rolled his eyes back and said the coffee was so good it touched his soul!! :lau
Of course his reaction now has me shopping for a French coffee press and a grinder...

Back
Top Bottom