BYC Café

I take it Georgia isn't in lockdown. I can't imagine how flowers would be considered "essential".
Nope. They're barely treating it like a serious situation at all. In my area the fancy downtown area is closed for a while to slow down tourism. And most restaurants are only doing delivery or take-out. But that's about it. Most other business is going about as usual.

We did run to our hardware it is ace hardware was not when we moved here about 2 years ago went ace .. stopped at the post office, For us it is tiny post office no mail delivery in our town we all go to the post office for our mail UPS drops packages there for folks
When this all started We took Clorox wipes we had bought like 500 sheets in round dispenser
bought like 5 in package at Costco

Oh, @Meg-in-MT, I'm so sorry. :hugs :hugs :hugs
Thank you, Tonya :hugs ❤ She would've been 12 this year. I know she had a good life. A longer life than many. Poor Nahla is home by herself, now. She's never been alone. I might take her to work with me a couple times a week. Also, might need some advice to take some weight off of her.

:hugs Meg, very sad

Funny you should mention that, DW is making brownies right now. I don't remember the last time she baked anything, though it was a LOT more recently than the last time she made dinner. I don't have that many fingers and toes ;)
Must be the stress at work is getting to her.

:th :sick

How interesting. I can see it with training the dogs but mowing, fishing and other things that take no mental input are when my mind goes all over. That and when I'm stressed and (not) sleeping at night.

Seeing yes but I didn't understand a word he said.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom