BYC Café

Among my favorite 'non think' activities are : mowing lawn, fishing, training dogs, sitting by the ocean. These are times when my brain does not torment me. :lau
Your lucky...my brain is like a hurricane going on....thoughts flying around everywhere! :lau

It didn't get off the miserable scale here today. Low of 6C ffs. It's almost April!
People, including myself have been out weeding and clearing around the fruit trees.
It's got to the point where the chickens are lining up to bath in the newly turned soil.:lol:
P3273009.JPG

I like to make my own mind up about things in life. In order to do this I try to listen and read to as wide a selection of information as possible.
I watched Putin's address to the Russians this afternoon and read the strategy he proposed to finance the fight against the virus.
It's always interesting seeing world leaders address the nation.

Hi, Meg, HI!!! :wee
Where you been all day? We missed you!
Hey there, Tonya! :hugsMissed you guys, as well. Been a rough few days here. Had to say goodbye to part of my heart last night. I'd hoped she was going to get to have one last summer of swimming, but her body was failing her. I know you know the feeling. One of my favorite pictures of my Stoli ❤

IMG_20180720_200810308_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom