BYC Café

How are you today ?

I'm doing good today. I got my hair cut and my nails done. That always makes me feel good. I took my husband clean clothes today. Since they moved him to another room on a different wing the CNA's open the blinds and bring him over to the window. They even open the window so we can talk. It's really nice. I was delivering eggs today and had an extra dozen and gave it the CNA helped me today.

In Putnam County we only have 13 cases
So far.
Florida now has the 6th highest count after NY, NJ, CA, MI, MA. New York and New Jersey combined are 93k, half of all the cases.

I'm doing good today. I got my hair cut and my nails done. That always makes me feel good.
Good thing you got that done now, those are considered "non essential services".

So far.
Florida now has the 6th highest count after NY, NJ, CA, MI, MA. New York and New Jersey combined are 93k, half of all the cases.

Good thing you got that done now, those are considered "non essential services".
In Georgia pretty much every business is trying to say it's essential and GA's like "ok yeah, fine." Like car dealerships and guns-&-ammo shops are apparently essential. Everything in this state pretty much seems to be carrying on as usual.

I got my hair cut and my nails done.
lucky you! wish I'd got my hair cut before - our salons closed down some time ago and now the web is full of tips on how to do it - and how NOT to do it :th - at home. The upside is they're saying that it's a good time to try out any bold new look you were not sure about :p

Back
Top Bottom