BYC Café

Hey y’all! Hope I’m not too late for introductions. My name is Tristan and I live in Tennessee. We currently have a mixed flock but we are doing mostly silver dorkings now. I have chick that follows me like a dog. Her name is Grace Coda [last name]. I guess that’s it for now. I love this cafe! It’s a great idea!!
Hello Littleanimalcollector.:)

Good morning Cafe.
Coffee is made. Tea bags sugar and milk on the counter.
I'm likely to be away a few mornings in the near future. I have a couple of art galleries that specializing in Catalan arts and crafts interested in displaying a lamp, or two.
Somebody did a video of my stall at the last fair and took the video around the galleries trying to promote 'undiscovered' talent.
I can get a lift into Barcelona in the mornings.

Good morning Cafe.
I'm likely to be away a few mornings in the near future. I have a couple of art galleries that specializing in Catalan arts and crafts interested in displaying a lamp, or two.
Somebody did a video of my stall at the last fair and took the video around the galleries trying to promote 'undiscovered' talent.
Congratulations, Shad! That is wonderful! :hugs Hope you get a commission or two...;)

Good morning, Cafe. Thanks for the coffee, Shad, and good luck with your art shows. That was very nice of that person to video your pieces to promote you. Hopefully you will sell some of those beautiful lamps.
It's a wonderful morning here and will be another beautiful day. The chickens get to enjoy it even if I don't because I'll be at work until around 7. I think I'll make an errand run at lunch just to absorb some of the sunshine.
Have a great day everyone!

Good morning Cafe.
that's great news! good luck with it!
and thanks for the coffee - any particular variety?
I bagged some Lavazza bargains on my last shopping trip :bow

Back
Top Bottom