BYC Café

We got an inch overnight, and temps are under 80......it's like miracle!!
Supposed to stay at or under 80 for a few more days.
Made bread today and all the windows are open bringing in a nice breeze that I hope stays mild. Got treefallingparanoia.
Rain would be nice!

I do want to.....you wanna pay for it? :gig ....and the property tax increase?
They jack your property tax because you have a safe and legal power run rather than a buried extension cord? :th

The rain must have scooted right by me.
It hadn't gotten to you yet ;) Currently the big rain is headed for Lake Ontario. DD1 and BF started south at 2:15. Pretty much an 11 hour drive to Lake Anna, VA. Near as I can tell from the radar images they are going to get hit with heavy stuff coming in from the west.

TS Fay is shown going pretty much right over VT but I guess well under TS levels by the time it gets here. We are supposed to get rain Sat & Sun but less than 1".

We had quite some rain the other day which pretty much cleaned out the gutters-HURRAY!!
But, when it dried up the lawn guy never showed up - :hit. Never had a phone no. for him just his first name and he always did the (kitty corner) neighbor's yard right before me. Didn't see him there either but their lawn is nicely cut. - :idunnomaybe they got someone new.

Back
Top Bottom