BYC Café

They yell on and off all day! They like me to show up. Actually eating feed from my hand now!
I don't know if this is any encouragement but we had a couple of ewes here that went walk about for three months! One day they just appeared with the others again.:confused:
We assume they joined another flock while they were away.

good morning Cafe.
Thanks for the coffee Shad.
Two very brief cloud bursts here yesterday. The type that hammers rain down for five minutes and goes away. They do take some of the heat out of the day.
Yes, they damp things down and freshen the air. I like that sort of rain too in the summer.
We're going into town proper for the first time in months; wonder what it will be like? 🤔

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee, Shad and I'm happy for you for even a brief relief from that heat you live in.
I don't think it's going to be fun for you in town, Perris.
We are having our first day under 80F today and I'll miss it as I have to go back to work.
So signs of pipping with Veronica's eggs yet but everything is ready in the ward for when they do.
One of my little men was crowing away with his step-dad this morning!!
I booted Kerrie out of the crate. She bloodied her comb last night trying to get out. I hope I don't find her in a nest box when I get home...
Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom