BYC Café

He texted me yesterday and told me that he'll get me my 2 cords ASAP
The only heat you have is wood and you can do it on only 2 cords a year??

Eventually, we will have that long overdue discussion.
Or .... maybe let it just be water under the bridge. Let it go unless she decides she wants to talk about it. She is helping you now and that is what is important.

Peacocks can get up on roofs and Guinea hens get high up too
The male peacocks at college would be up on the dorm roofs - 3 stories - screaming their heads off during mating season. What a racket!!!!!

Cleanings and xrays have a similar cost for me but Delta Dental from work pays for it.
AARP, MVP Health Care and Delta Dental have figured out I'll be on Medicare in 6 months. What do you think of Delta Dental?? I have a cleaning next month and I'm going to ask what things would cost without insurance (at the moment I'm on DW's Federal Blue Cross). I don't have much in the way of dental needs (at least not yet) so it may be cheaper to just pay and not get dental insurance.

so it may be cheaper to just pay and not get dental insurance.
I have found that private medical and dental offices charge 'cash' patients what they would charge an insurance company(more than they'd actually get paid by said insurance company).
F'in ripoff.

The only heat you have is wood and you can do it on only 2 cords a year??

Or .... maybe let it just be water under the bridge. Let it go unless she decides she wants to talk about it. She is helping you now and that is what is important.

The male peacocks at college would be up on the dorm roofs - 3 stories - screaming their heads off during mating season. What a racket!!!!!

AARP, MVP Health Care and Delta Dental have figured out I'll be on Medicare in 6 months. What do you think of Delta Dental?? I have a cleaning next month and I'm going to ask what things would cost without insurance (at the moment I'm on DW's Federal Blue Cross). I don't have much in the way of dental needs (at least not yet) so it may be cheaper to just pay and not get dental insurance.

When I was bad enough for both denture they paid 0 after paying in like 6 years

Back
Top Bottom