ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Thanks all for your concern and advice; I don't think it's the dreaded covid19, just a run-of-the-mill bug that should blow through in a few days; gargling, yes doing that, vits D and C yes taking them, plus lots of sleep, and water. Smell and taste still working :) and headache much better since taking a pill for that too!
Good news on the symptoms!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Glad to hear you still have smell and taste. I had COVID a few weeks ago, and smell still hasn’t come back in the slightest, might be gone for good :barnie
It should come back. Loss of taste and smell is supposed to be an indicator of how bad covid will hit you.

It is good that you re recovering well!

DobieLover

Easily distracted by chickens
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2018
NY Southern Tier
My Coop
Young couple spent a couple of hours visiting and playing with Tanner. They are still grieving over the loss of their last dog, but he made a big impression. I expect a call/message indicating that they are going to take him.
That's great! Tanner will help fill the void left from the loss of their last dog.

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
That's great! Tanner will help fill the void left from the loss of their last dog.
I feel that the wife would have taken him today, but the husband is wrestling with feelings of 'betraying' Brody's loss. I mentioned that he had won a field trial last week, and they questioned why I would let him go. I replied, "Because it would be to you. If he does not go to you, he will stay here."

CapricornFarm

Goat lover!
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
I had a fantastic day at the big swap! Wrote down what I sold as I went along, and I had to start another page! Unheard of for me. Sold loads of chickens, one California valley quail and a rabbit. Had a hard time staying awake on the drive home. I brought back a trailer for a friend, he had three trailers at the swap.

Top Bottom