BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Nice hot coffee is ready for this chilly morning. We've got a frost.
Hopefully the tiling will be done today and I can grout it tomorrow. I still need to find time to get some groceries and a replacement mosaic strip. Maybe I'll ask sister to do that for me so I can just keep working...

Floor.
It's the only place to put the litter and it's better to be on tile than carpet. Easier to clean when the litter gets kicked out and any accidents over the edge can't soak into the carpet and pad.
Makes purrfect sense.

Maybe I'll ask sister to do that for me so I can just keep working...
:fl

Frosty here, ridge line on coop shed is 'fuzzy'.
No garden plants to worry about here.

Mornin', y'all! :frow

I hope your ear heals up quickly, Sour. Until the bandages are out of the way, maybe a headband with buttons to hook things on?:idunno

Remnants of Sally gave us about 6" or so rain, but no wind. It was cloudy and misty all day yesterday, but wow, what a difference a day makes! 65° and breezy this morning; that's a real eye-opener after all that tropical soup! Need to get out there and get busy!

Mornin', y'all! :frow

I hope your ear heals up quickly, Sour. Until the bandages are out of the way, maybe a headband with buttons to hook things on?:idunno

Remnants of Sally gave us about 6" or so rain, but no wind. It was cloudy and misty all day yesterday, but wow, what a difference a day makes! 65° and breezy this morning; that's a real eye-opener after all that tropical soup! Need to get out there and get busy!
I hope the cleanup goes well!

The plan for today is to do some more pruning on the tree out front.

garden was emptied yesterday
by what or whom? you harvesting, or something/one else?

We are getting a last blast of summer till Tuesday, then autumnal weather arrives and drops the temps significantly (assuming the weathermen have it right; sometimes they do, sometimes they don't) but I can't enjoy it as I'm going down with something; raging sore throat and fatigue :(.

Back
Top Bottom