BYC Café

Thanks, Penny.
The main contractor I hired is coming out Sunday after hunting to help me button it up.
We only just got back from the doctor's appointment about 1/2 hour ago. We both had blood work and they were just late getting us in.
I picked up our usual order from Gigi's Place on the way home. It's time to climb up on the roof and get things started.
How is the DH doing? Is he getting the drug from the trial?

I threw in the towel on the roof.

I went up there with a pounder of a headache and started on the valley the way the guy told me to.

Later saw DH on the outdoor couch doing his toe nails. Something seemed wrong so I went down to talk to him. The toe next to his pinkie toe tends to drop behind the middle toe. The nail on that toe looks like it hasn't been cut in months. It was horrible.

He didn't cut it because he didn't see it. So his foot was hurting but he never said anything to me.

I did what I could to cut his nails. When I saw the condition of his feet that was just another slap to the face to let me know how bad he's gotten.

I had a minor meltdown, went back up on the roof to settle down but I'm just done in. I'll go back up before dark to bring down my tools.
That answers my question about how He is doing?

Feet and nails can be a bad one in older people. I hope it heals quickly

I threw in the towel on the roof.

I went up there with a pounder of a headache and started on the valley the way the guy told me to.

Later saw DH on the outdoor couch doing his toe nails. Something seemed wrong so I went down to talk to him. The toe next to his pinkie toe tends to drop behind the middle toe. The nail on that toe looks like it hasn't been cut in months. It was horrible.

He didn't cut it because he didn't see it. So his foot was hurting but he never said anything to me.

I did what I could to cut his nails. When I saw the condition of his feet that was just another slap to the face to let me know how bad he's gotten.

I had a minor meltdown, went back up on the roof to settle down but I'm just done in. I'll go back up before dark to bring down my tools.
It's a hard process to watch. I know it well.

No need to really look and see if a storm is incoming... Meine (the neighbor's dog) was furiously scratching at the front door... Please please let me in...
stormcoming.png

Back
Top Bottom