BYC Café

Good evening Cafe.
There's a jug of hot chocolate on the stove. Don't spose there's any crumble left.:(
On the chilly side here at 6C. Stove is going. Thankful to get the door shut this evening.
@Meg-in-MT I read your comments on the thread about chickens in the house. I was just about to post some pictures when the thread got closed.:lol:

Big day tomorrow. It's taken months for one reason or another but I get my lower set of dentures tomorrow. I bet you all really wanted to know that......
I can't wait to chew stuff!:D
Congrats on the new chompers!

Good evening Cafe.
There's a jug of hot chocolate on the stove. Don't spose there's any crumble left.:(
On the chilly side here at 6C. Stove is going. Thankful to get the door shut this evening.
@Meg-in-MT I read your comments on the thread about chickens in the house. I was just about to post some pictures when the thread got closed.:lol:

Big day tomorrow. It's taken months for one reason or another but I get my lower set of dentures tomorrow. I bet you all really wanted to know that......
I can't wait to chew stuff!:D

Very cool love mine have had them like 10 years both top and bottom

Another piece of good news is I'll get my wrist slashed next month.:D
I seem to be prone to carpel tunnel syndrome. I've had both wrists done in the past but recently my left hand has been waking me up at night. It gets quite painful mainly because I work with my hands I suppose. I've had to limit my woodworking. I'm right handed but my left hand does all the twisty stuff when holding chisels or the piece of wood itself. Very quick for this operation here....maybe because nobody wants to risk going to a hospital atm.:confused:
It's all done under local so I get to watch if I want. I watched the last one many years ago. It's complicated in there!

Another piece of good news is I'll get my wrist slashed next month.:D
I seem to be prone to carpel tunnel syndrome. I've had both wrists done in the past but recently my left hand has been waking me up at night. It gets quite painful mainly because I work with my hands I suppose. I've had to limit my woodworking. I'm right handed but my left hand does all the twisty stuff when holding chisels or the piece of wood itself. Very quick for this operation here....maybe because nobody wants to risk going to a hospital atm.:confused:
It's all done under local so I get to watch if I want. I watched the last one many years ago. It's complicated in there!
I hope it goes well!

Back
Top Bottom