bruceha2000

Enabler
Apr 19, 2012
NW Vermont
The water heater had a 9 year warranty. It was 10 years old.
Gee you get a "free" year out of it
:(

I really don't think I could do one of your winters.
:lol: No you couldn't, not if you think Brisbane's average low temp of 10°C (50°F) in July is cold! That would be a major heat wave for some of us Nov through Feb.

Last edited:

Shadrach

Roosterist
Jul 31, 2018
Catalonia, Spain
My Coop
Good evening Cafe.
I've made tea tonight. Help yourselves if you're not on the coffee.
Nice day here. Plenty of sunshine. not to hot. Got all the coops cleaned out in one hit.
Got my teeth. Not quite there yet. Trial for a week and go back for adjustments.
Spose it will take a bit of adjustment in my head as well. I can't remember how long it took before I knew where the top set was. Sounds odd I know but it takes a while for them to feel like they belong to you.:lol:

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Good evening Cafe.
I've made tea tonight. Help yourselves if you're not on the coffee.
Nice day here. Plenty of sunshine. not to hot. Got all the coops cleaned out in one hit.
Got my teeth. Not quite there yet. Trial for a week and go back for adjustments.
Spose it will take a bit of adjustment in my head as well. I can't remember how long it took before I knew where the top set was. Sounds odd I know but it takes a while for them to feel like they belong to you.:lol:
It makes sense to me! I have the same issue when I get a new crown or two so dentures sound like they would be more of an adjustment.

Perris

Still learning
Jan 28, 2018
Gower, Wales
evening all :frow
thanks for the tea Shad; just the ticket now. Glad to hear you got your gnashers sorted.
How about the fungus on one of your coops you mentioned a couple of weeks back? Was it a simple removal or something more embedded in the fabric?

It's been wet and cold here (relatively speaking; everything from drizzle to hail to thunder on and off, and about 10 C/50 F) and apparently it's gonna carry on like this for the next 5 days +... Yuk! The poor chickens are having to endure more darkness than daylight anyway at this time of year, and they're all miserable because they're molting; it would be nice for them if it was at least dry while it's light!

Top Bottom