BYC Café

Good morning, Cafe. Thanks for the coffee and apple crumble!

Starlings are out cleaning up grasshopper carcasses this morning.
PXL_20201027_150404080.jpg

Whoa, those are cool looking. Do you eat them then? Good to know they are helpful with respiratory inflammation...
I do eat them. They were imporatant not that many years ago along with persimmons in providing vitamine C in winter for the smallholders in the mountains. The chickens like them to.

Good evening Cafe.
There's a jug of hot chocolate on the stove. Don't spose there's any crumble left.:(
On the chilly side here at 6C. Stove is going. Thankful to get the door shut this evening.
@Meg-in-MT I read your comments on the thread about chickens in the house. I was just about to post some pictures when the thread got closed.:lol:

Big day tomorrow. It's taken months for one reason or another but I get my lower set of dentures tomorrow. I bet you all really wanted to know that......
I can't wait to chew stuff!:D

Good evening Cafe.
There's a jug of hot chocolate on the stove. Don't spose there's any crumble left.:(
On the chilly side here at 6C. Stove is going. Thankful to get the door shut this evening.
@Meg-in-MT I read your comments on the thread about chickens in the house. I was just about to post some pictures when the thread got closed.:lol:

Big day tomorrow. It's taken months for one reason or another but I get my lower set of dentures tomorrow. I bet you all really wanted to know that......
I can't wait to chew stuff!:D
That's too funny, I was thinking about you while reading that thread! That person would've lost their marbles when you told him/her that you had a nest/hatching box in yours :lau

New teeth! Having a steak in celebration? :D

That's too funny, I was thinking about you while reading that thread! That person would've lost their marbles when you told him/her that you had a nest/hatching box in yours :lau

New teeth! Having a steak in celebration? :D
The thread was heading for the cliff edge without me posting on it.:p
Not steak. A raw carrot is on my test list. As a treat I might get some dried salt cod which I haven't been able to eat for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom