BYC Café

The water heater had a 9 year warranty. It was 10 years old.
Gee you get a "free" year out of it
:(

I really don't think I could do one of your winters.
:lol: No you couldn't, not if you think Brisbane's average low temp of 10°C (50°F) in July is cold! That would be a major heat wave for some of us Nov through Feb.

Last edited:
:lol: No you couldn't, not if you think Brisbane's average low temp of 10°C (50°F) in July is cold! That would be a major heat wave for some of us Nov through Feb.
🥶 Brrrr. You can keep it. If I had my way our temps would sit between 20~25C all year round. :lau

Good evening Cafe.
I've made tea tonight. Help yourselves if you're not on the coffee.
Nice day here. Plenty of sunshine. not to hot. Got all the coops cleaned out in one hit.
Got my teeth. Not quite there yet. Trial for a week and go back for adjustments.
Spose it will take a bit of adjustment in my head as well. I can't remember how long it took before I knew where the top set was. Sounds odd I know but it takes a while for them to feel like they belong to you.:lol:

Good evening Cafe.
I've made tea tonight. Help yourselves if you're not on the coffee.
Nice day here. Plenty of sunshine. not to hot. Got all the coops cleaned out in one hit.
Got my teeth. Not quite there yet. Trial for a week and go back for adjustments.
Spose it will take a bit of adjustment in my head as well. I can't remember how long it took before I knew where the top set was. Sounds odd I know but it takes a while for them to feel like they belong to you.:lol:
It makes sense to me! I have the same issue when I get a new crown or two so dentures sound like they would be more of an adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom