BYC Café

What a day you have had .. So is the roof done now ? Gosh sure hope so ..
Love a good cup about now Thank you
Not really! I still have to clear out the tear off debris that got stuck in the fascia then reattach it under the drip edge. And mind you this is just the front of the roof. I still have the back of the roof to do in the spring.

Oh my achin' arse!

I've just come off the roof from cutting back the shingles over hanging the rakes and tarring everything that needed tarring to get the roof through the winter. I thought it would take about 1.5 hours. 3 hours later... my back, legs and backside have a lot to complain about.

And I tarred my index and middle fingers together on my right hand. That is surprisingly handicapping and very annoying to break them apart constantly. I'll have to use mineral spirits to clean off the tar.

I did get to watch a dandy bout of midget wrestling when Tate (d'Uccle) and Napoleon (Gold Sebright) decided to have a little showdown! So CUTE!! :love (Tate took this round in case anyone cares)

I've come in to warm up and brewed an afternoon pot if anyone cares for a cup.
:thIt sounds like you need a rest!

I am baking an apple cake while the coffee beans are roasting.

Not really! I still have to clear out the tear off debris that got stuck in the fascia then reattach it under the drip edge. And mind you this is just the front of the roof. I still have the back of the roof to do in the spring.

Oh what fun glad we did not try our own at our ages it would have been hard
The Son will not go on ladder

As it was raining all day long I only got two coops done today, one rooster processed and the remaining chicken (6 roosters and 40 hens) evenly distributed to their coops according to their respective breeds.
Pheeeew! :barnieSometimes it seems that I might have too many chicken...
Not possible.

Good morning Cafe.
Thanks for the coffee Tonya - I hope the weather holds for you to complete your tasks! It's dry here today after a week of wet; I could do with some sun, but I'll settle for dry... and the wind's died down a lot since the storm and hurricane remnant passed through, so that's better too.
My plans for the day include restoring some picture frames; hopefully my lack of the proper tools for the job won't hold me back! :fl

Back
Top Bottom