BYC Café

almost 10% more deadly accidents than by this time last year. More speed-related, less alcohol-involvement, and almost 20% more where the driver wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
that's interesting. I haven't seen any such figures for RTAs here, but there have been a number of reports of people (young men, usually) racing round the empty roads at night, trying out their skills in a way not normally possible. And before the road here closed due to the sinkhole (it's still shut :barnie) I heard a few engines being pushed hard round here. And I've heard one since the hole appeared, first going towards it, and then even angrier coming back from it :gig

Oh my achin' arse!

I've just come off the roof from cutting back the shingles over hanging the rakes and tarring everything that needed tarring to get the roof through the winter. I thought it would take about 1.5 hours. 3 hours later... my back, legs and backside have a lot to complain about.

And I tarred my index and middle fingers together on my right hand. That is surprisingly handicapping and very annoying to break them apart constantly. I'll have to use mineral spirits to clean off the tar.

I did get to watch a dandy bout of midget wrestling when Tate (d'Uccle) and Napoleon (Gold Sebright) decided to have a little showdown! So CUTE!! :love (Tate took this round in case anyone cares)

I've come in to warm up and brewed an afternoon pot if anyone cares for a cup.

Back
Top Bottom