BYC Café

I put Advantage II on Puglsy he is still so small that it is the only one safe for him. He has a new toy Hedgehog as big as him, was bought for the Moose but he would kill it so sat in the cat room almost a year..
This is a new photo of Pugsly.
View attachment 2404614
he's so tiny! Bless

ouch! do they fit in those natty little twisters or do you need something else to remove them whole?
I normally give them a quick yank with my finger nails which takes them out, iodine is good to put on them too, careful though as deer ticks can cause Lymes disease. How does it feel to be free today 😀Was hoping to come back this week for a visit house hunting in Pembroke but back in lockdown until the end of the month 😟

hello @Oolala - are you planning to move from Burgundy to Wales? The wine's not as good in Pembrokeshire! But it has other compensations :D

Yes lockdown for us ends today, and they fixed our main road sinkhole, so we don't have a 4 mile detour anymore :ya I'm off to buy a non-essential that cropped up during the fortnight restrictions and snookered my bonfire plans: firelighters!

Today is a beautiful sunny November day here in Burgundy, have let the girls out, fed the cat and now enjoying my cup of tea in bed reading all the posts, then when I drag myself out going for a short run as its such a lovely day, then a spot of winter clearing away in the garden 😀

That sound just wonderful! Why would you change for Pembroke (no offense)?

Was hoping to come back this week for a visit house hunting in Pembroke

Back
Top Bottom