BYC Café

Good evening Cafe.
Pot of tea brewing if anyones fancies a cup.
Dry and warmish here today.
Burning in my new teeth. I just worked out that nobody is going to comment because I've always got a mask on these days.
Still if the worst should happen and I accidentaly eject them they wont hit the floor.:lau

Good evening Cafe.
Pot of tea brewing if anyones fancies a cup.
Dry and warmish here today.
Burning in my new teeth. I just worked out that nobody is going to comment because I've always got a mask on these days.
Still if the worst should happen and I accidentaly eject them they wont hit the floor.:lau

I can relate. :lau Just got my multi colored front teeth repaired and glammed up, and now nobody can see them because of the mask. Princess can, and she's the one who wanted me 'prettied' up.

I'll go and have a look.:p In which part of my wrist would I find that?:lau

I haven't had my back checked for a few years now but it's definitely a wrist problem.
A friend of mine is a dental technician and as such has had severe problems with her hands/fingers/wrists that despite some carpal tunnel surgery and enormous amounts of painkillers would not disappear for long.
It finally turned out that the culprit was her cervical vertebra and ever since she had the cervical surgery done she is as good as new. :p

that's a shame; is there any encouragement for the property market there, like the stamp duty holiday here?

Are you a Welsh speaker?
No, nothing like that here unfortunately, the market has been better this year as the Parisians have been anxious to have country second homes due to the virus, very quiet now so hoping it will pick up again in the new year, land taxes are very expensive here, nearly 10%of the house price. Although born and brought up in Wales the last time I spoke welsh was in school.

Back
Top Bottom